Saturday, June 26, 2010

Piano Playing

These posts aren't an attempt at showing off, but rather a secure place to store evidence for myself of what I could play on the piano before my mission, so don't judge. My computer Clarence may not be available to me upon return. So here are some videos of my rotting piano skills that will probably be more rotted in a year and a half. Maybe seeing these later will motivate me to revamp my piano playing. I'm really frustrated with Clarence cuz he won't post the videos I want to post so you'll have to endure these ones. Maybe I'll get back to this later

1 comment:

Katrina said...

You might find you'll play the piano. :) My friend on a mission in the Philippines has played the piano in a few areas for sacrament meeting and such. But either way, you are an amazing piano player and accompanist! I would know :)